Monday, October 12, 2009

Maria's Sketch Challenge #38 - 10-12-09



Hello Friends!! We're on Challenge #38 and this week's challenge is a sketch! How simple is that? Have you started on you Christmas cards already? Well, we've made 38 so far. We were creating Christmas cards all year long . . .we started in January. I can't believe that it's almost the end of year. Time sure flies quickly. Don't you wish it could slow down a bit?


Well, why don't you play along this week. Post a comment with a link to your blog or online gallery! We'd love to see what you create!

Here is the sketch challenge this week:



Check out the gorgeous cards created by the design team:

Jodi~Inked Inspirations







6 comments:

inlovestamping said...

Wonderful cards this week ladies!!!! Sorry I was too busy to make a card this week! But they all turned out awesome!!!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Hi Maria,
Here is my card for this week: http://sherylscraftingcorner.blogspot.com/2009/10/csayl-38.html

Marie Bingaman said...

Hello ladies! I'm totally LOVING all your cards this week! I see that Jen is using some of Tracey's FAB FSS designs too! I really need to get me some more of those! I hope maybe I can squeeze one in for this week!

redsmomma said...

Hello! Such wonderful DT creations! They are all so wonderfully put together! Here is mine!!
http://redsmommastuff.blogspot.com/2009/10/my-chee-z-creations.html

~anna

Heidi Nordman said...

Thaks to very nice sketch! Here is my card.

WickedPixie said...

These are wonderful! And I got to play, too! Here is mine: http://wickedpixiecreations.blogspot.com/2009/10/frost-fairy.html
Thanks, :-)Traci