Friday, June 22, 2012

Winners Challenge #14 & #15!!

Hello Crafter and Divas!!
Thanks to all of your project all of them are wonderful creation!!
Now on to the  
  winner of our "Anything goes" Challenge #14.
 
Annemarie please, send me a e-mail to pattychalas@hotmail.com.
to send your (8) 6 x 6 papers!

and now 
the winners of our "Tic Tac Toe" Challenge #15 are:
 
   







Allisa, SmilynStef and Jo L send me a e-mail to pattychalas@hotmail.com. in order to arrange your $3.00 Gift Certificate from our sponsor!

Thanks for playing along with us every week!!
Keep watching there a lot more coming up!!




2 comments:

Allisa said...

Thanks so much for picking my card! I sent you an e-mail.

Jo said...

Thank you for picking my card as one of your winners and congrats to the others!Have just emailed you.
Jo x